COVID ALERT: PER DOH - WE ARE CONSIDERED A HEALTHCARE FACILITY AND MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR VACCINATED AND UNVACCINATED INDIVIDUALS.
If you have questions or concerns do not hesitate to call us: 253-970-8256
COVID - 19 & Massage Therapy
Massage Therapy is a great alternative health care modality to support and even boost your immune system, but you must still exercise caution. Massage Therapy can increase the activity level of the body's white blood cells that work to combat viruses and is a part of a complete alternative regimen to strengthen the body against invaders. Chiropractic, Naturopathy, Acupuncture, Massage, Supplements, and Staying Active are all ways you can take control of your own health in this time of increased need. Read more below for links and helpful tips to support your system.
When to Avoid Care and Stay Home:
If any of the following apply to you please postpone your upcoming treatment session. This is a brief list, other conditions could still apply, use a common sense approach when making an informed decision. Talk to your Doctor, Chiropractor, or Naturopath to decide if Massage Therapy is right for you, if you are in doubt exercise caution, call us immediately at 253-970-8256 and do not come in for your appointment.
- Fever - even low grade
- General feelings of malaise or simply "unwell"
- Trouble Breathing or Respiratory issues
- Body Aches
- Loss of Smell or Taste
- Have Pending Results from a COVID-19 Test
How Has Massage Benefitted You During The Coronavirus Outbreak?
Send us a Message
What Steps Are We Taking To Protect Our Employees and Patients :
We want to make sure that if you are choosing to receive care at our clinic during this time of heightened exposure risk we are taking the necessary precautions to keep our clinic sanitized as well as maximize social distance when at all possible. Here are a few of our safety measures to ensure employee and patient wellbeing at this time:
- Our staff is compliant with Washington States vaccination requirements for Healthcare Facilities.
- Our staff has increased their masking to KN95 and higher with Omicron wave.
- We have multiple HEPA filters throughout the facility and in each massage room to increase air turnover 5x per hour. We use MERV 13 air filtration in our heating and cooling system.
- Our front desk staff work through the barriers at check in and check out.
- Our electronic payments require no signature or patient handled iPad interaction, we handle it all on our end for you, so no unnecessary exposure.
- We have enacted a mobile check-in option by simply texting our front office at 253-970-8256 when you park your car. You may wait in your vehicle or outside until your Therapist is ready for your session when you are promptly texted to enter the building. Our waiting room remains open and you are always welcome, at a proper social distance of course. : )
- We use fresh linens, towels, face cradle covers, pillow cases for each patient. Always have, and always will.
- Vinyl barriers are on tables and pillows for easy sanitization between patients.
- We sanitize each treatment room between each session. This includes treatment table, face cradle, door and handles, bolsters, clothing hooks, chair, floor, counter surfaces, all treatment tools and bottles. This may take a few extra minutes, and we appreciate your understanding if the Therapist is running a few minutes behind.
- We have 3 UV & Ozone generators which are deployed nightly in the massage hallway, main hallway/waiting area and office hallway/desk area.
- We do deep cleans during the week, including the floors in all walkways and common areas. Floors in treatment rooms are sanitized between each patient as well as nightly.
- On Saturday after we close for the day, we start a 24 hour complete disinfecting process to renew the clinic for the week ahead.
Recommendations From Our Referral Network
Here are a few links from trusted care Providers in our area with healthful tips to set you up for success. Please reach out to their offices specifically for more guidance or to establish care, remember these suggestions are only a framework and not in place of actual medical consultation for your specific conditions. Feel free to contact them for more info and check out their web page.
Prevent the Spread
Call or Text for Questions or More Info: